Buy your passport before January 1 and be entered into a drawing for $150 in gift certificates!
2011 Cabin Fever Shop Hop passports are now for sale!
Passports are $10 if purchased by December 31, 2010. Passports go up to $15 beginning January 1, 2011.
Support Our Soldiers in the “Freedom Tour”
2011 Cabin Fever Shop Hop
February 10, 11, 12, 2011
February 10 & 11: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
February 12: 9 am – 5 pm
Sponsored by the Cabin Fever Shop Hop Group
During Cabin Fever Shop Hops, there is always a theme. We love to break through the winter blues with some fun. This year’s theme is helping the brave men and women volunteering in our armed forces.
Help us celebrate the joy of being quilters and making a difference for the world in which we live.
Please donate a quilt to be delivered to Walter Reed Hospital. The quilt top must be 50” x 70”, finished or unfinished.
Help the Soldiers
Each store will have a donation box for items we’ll be sending on to the soldiers. Here is a list of items that would be greatly appreciated by both men and women. They will be organized by Desert Angels, a non-profit organization that works everyday on their mission to support the troops.
#1 requested Dried Jerky
Powdered Drink Mix
Music CD’s, DVD’s
Small Hand Sanitizers
Cotton Crew Socks
AT&T Phone cards
Decks of cards
Donate these new items for one extra in-store Door Prize Ticket in any or all of the stores drawings.
GRAND PRIZE: Gem Platinum 760 Sewing Machine valued at $799
Second Prize: Jem Gold III Sewing Machine valued at $329
Six Third Prize Gift Certificates valued at $50 each
2100 Grand River Annex, #200, Brighton, MI 48114
Monarch Quilts Map Link
1129 E. Grand River Ave, Promenade Plaza, Howell, MI 48843
The Stitchery Map Link
Linda’s Country Quilts
3058 N. State Rd., F, Davison, MI 48232
Linda’s Map Link
To be eligible for Prizes you must:
1. Purchase passports for $10.00 before Dec. 31st 2010 OR after Dec. 31st for $15.00. All passports purchased before 2011 will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift certificate from each store that can be redeemed during the shop hop. You will receive an 11th anniversary commemorative quilt pin, shop hop quilt, maps, and entrance to all stores allowing you to purchase sale items, Progressive kits, specials & prizes.
2. Have your passport stamped at all 6 stores on February 10th, 11th, or 12th. Passport holders who are not present are ONLY eligible to purchase progressive kits.
3. Winners will be notified by February 28th.
Spend 3 days of fun, inspiration and sales to help our service men and women
Thank you for supporting your local Quilt Stores for a better tomorrow.
The Cabin Fever Shop Hop Group will:
1. Provide a GRAND PRIZE Gem Platinum 760 Sewing Machine valued at $799.
2. Provide a Second Prize Jem Gold III Sewing Machine valued at $329 and Six Third Prize Gift Certificates valued at $50 each.
3. Provide 300 FREE “Mess Kit” storage boxes for those sewing gadgets.
4. Provide Hourly Door Prizes, hoppers must be present at the store to win door prizes. Numbered tickets will be provided at each store at the time of the drawings.
5. Provide a Bonus Drawing at every store. For every $10 spent, your name will be added to the drawing to win that shop’s special prize. Be sure to bring address labels w/phone numbers on them. Each store’s individual winner will be notified after the three days of hopping is over.
6. Provide the fabrics for the 2011 exclusive “Star Salute” progressive quilt. This year’s quilt has army greens and navy/air force blues. Kits for the original design include all the fabrics for the quilt top and pictured instructions in print and on the website. Borders are optional. The 6 stores will show their quilts on the official Cabin Fever web site:
Here is Wendy’s version of the quilt:
There is also an optional applique design for this quilt.
Each kit will be $10.00 including tax. The finished quilt top is 60” x 70”. Each participant will be responsible for any added borders, binding or backing which can be purchased at any of the shops.
7. Provide a token gift, special discounts for “hoppers only” at each store. Each store will provide and post its own sales information.
8. Provide a portion of the proceeds to support our soldiers.
9. Provide donation boxes for needed supplies. PLEASE DONATE!